RWTH Management Expert CertificateCopyright: RWTH Aachen
You are a professional in your field and want to deepen and expand your knowledge? You want to develop and / or renew your management skills? Or are you an expert in your field and require management skills for your future leadership roles? Then we welcome you to our RWTH Management Expert Certificate program.
The course content is based on the ideas of the RWTH Executive MBA. The program is aimed at qualified professionals. All Experts have a thematic management focus and serve the refreshment and / or consolidation of management skills. The program is held by lecturers of leading academic and research institutions of the RWTH Aachen University and the University of St. Gallen. An Expert includes 3 modules of 4.5 days plus a written report on a case study. The Faculty of Economics at the RWTH Aachen University is accredited by AACSB. The contents of the RWTH Executive MBA program are FIBAA accredited. There are several variations for possible appointments.
Business Unit Leader Management/EMBA
- +49 241 80 27693
- Send Email
The following RWTH Management Experts are available:
- Technology & Innovation
- Strategic Management
- Management & Leadership
- Human Resource & Leadership
- Finance & Controlling
- Production & Logistics
The RWTH Management Expert Certificate program is designed for qualified professionals. The program connects various thematic areas, the relevant methods and management tools. The special structure and the provision of relevant management, technological and business know-how will make you into decision-makers in your area of expertise.
What we expect from you:
- First university degree with at least three years of relevant professional experience or
- Qualified vocational training with six years of relevant professional experience
- Scientific and academic level of thinking
- Linguistic proficiency in german and english
- Active participation in the program by contributions and examples from your work environment
The RWTH Management Expert certificate program contains a topic-related main emphasis (e. g.: controlling & finances)
- 3 modules of 4.5 days each + written assignment of a case study
- Every week is thematically closed and ends with a written examination
- Per module 2.5 CP (Credit points) (expenditure of work: 62. 5 hours)
- Written assignment of a case study at 2.5 CP each
- Total volume: 10 CP
The costs amount to 8,000 €. They contain the fees for the apprenticeship, the course documents (module folder, blocks, pencils, Handouts), conference drinks, breakfast as well as coffee breaks in the morning and in the afternoon, as well as the supporting programme.
The costs for the technical literature, the journey to the modules and the lodging (within the modules) are excluded. These costs are to be born by the participant themselves.
We accept registrations constantly via Management@academy.rwth-aachen.de. Please, add a topical curriculum vitae with photo.
You can find detailed information about the single Experts in the attachment.