Our course curriculum does not only aim at conveying relevant theoretical knowledge, but also aspires to give key insights into the corporate world by means of corporate guest lecturers.
Please contact us if you want to present your company in the context of a guest lecture.
Selected guest lecturers comprised:
- Felix von Borck from AKASOL held a lecture about solar technology at ATEC.
- Dr. Frank-Detlef Drake from RWE held a lecture about energy technologies at ATEC.
- Claudia Funke from McKinsey & Company held a lecture about the topic "Energy and Innovation" at ATEC.
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Gies from RWTH Aachen (IKA) held a lecture about electric engines and mobility at ATEC.
- Dr. Marcus Groll from The Boston Consulting Group held a lecture about the topic electric and hybrid vehicles at ATEC.
- Jürgen F. Habichler from Cleantech Invest held a lecture about environment and climate protection technologies at ATEC.
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Madlener from E.ON held a lecture about the topic technologic innovation at ATEC.
- Patrick Meisberger from Telekom held a lecture about the topic "Mobile Communication" at ATEC.
- Prof. Dr. h.c. Lothar Späth (Ministerpräsident a.D.) from Merrill Lynch held a lecture about innovation at ATEC.
- Andreas Quauke from the "High-Tech Gründerfonds" held a lecture about the topic "Business Planning" at Entrepreneurship II.
- Jürgen Jaworski from 3M held a lecture about "value-based management at 3M" at EMBA.
- Dr. Ingo Böhm from Deutsche Bank held a lecture about the topic "IPO Process" at EMBA.