Interested in consulting one of our journal articles, book chapters or working papers? If so, please feel free to use our database to assist you in locating the publication you are looking for. The required links are located just below the following selection of our recent key publications in leading international journals.
Selected Articles in Refereed Journals
- Paluch, S. (forthcoming), Customer Expectations of Remote Maintenance Services in the Medical Equipment Industry, Journal of Service Management.
- Salge, T.O., Kohli, R. & Barrett, M. (forthcoming), Investing in Information Systems: On the Behavioral and Institutional Search Mechanisms Underpinning Hospitals’ IS Investment Decisions, MIS Quarterly.
- Hopp, C. & C. Lukas (2013), A Signaling Perspective on Partner Selection in Venture Capital Syndicates, Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 38 (3), 635-670. Link.
- Paluch, S., & Blut, M. (2013). Service Separation and Customer Satisfaction Assessing the Service Separation/Customer Integration Paradox. Journal of Service Research, 16(3), 415-427. Link.
- Piening, E.P, Baluch. A. M. & Salge, T.O. (2013), The Relationship between Employees’ Perceptions of HR Systems and Organizational Performance: Examining Mediating Mechanisms and Temporal Dynamics, Journal of Applied Psychology, 98 (6), 926-947. Link.
- Landwehr, J., Wentzel, D. & Herrmann, A. (2013), Product Design for the Long Run: Consumer Responses to Typical and Atypical Car Designs at Different Stages of Exposure, Journal of Marketing, 77 (5), 92-107. Link.
- Brettel, M., Mauer, R., Engelen, A. & Küpper, D. (2012), Corporate Effectuation: Entrepreneurial Action and its Impact on R&D Project Performance, Journal of Business Venturing, 27 (2), 167-184. Link.
- Hopp, C. & U. Stephan (2012), The influence of socio-cultural environments on the performance of nascent entrepreneurs: Community culture, motivation, self-efficacy and start-up success, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 24(9-10), 917-945. Link.
- Gruber, M., Heinemann, F., Brettel, M. & Hungeling, S. (2010), Configurations of Resources and Capabilities and their Performance Implications: An Exploratory Study on Technology Ventures, Strategic Management Journal, 31 (12), 1337-1356. Link.
- Wentzel, D. (2009), The Effect of Employee Behavior on Brand Personality Impressions and Brand Attitudes, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 37 (3), 359-374. Link.
- Piller, F. & Walcher, D. (2006), Idea competitions: a novel method to integrate users in new product development, R&D Management , 36 (3), 307-318. Link.
- Franke, N. & Piller, F. (2004), Value Creation by Toolkits for User Innovation and Design: The Case of the Watch Market, Journal of Product Innovation Management, 21 (6), 401-415. Link.