You would like to inform yourself about our presentations at academic conferences and the awards we received on such occasions? For this purpose, you find below a selection of recent award-winning conference papers. The links on the right of this page will take you to a searchable database containing conference papers of the respective TIME Research members.
Selected Conference Presentations
- Brettel, M. & Werhahn, D. (2013), The Interplay of CEO Self-Efficacy, A Firm’s Effectual Orientation and Performance, Best Empirical Paper using Quantitative Methods, ACERE awards.
- Hopp, C. & Stephan, U. (2012), The influence of socio-cultural environments on the performance of nascent entrepreneurs – an instrumental variable approach, 72nd Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Human Resources (HR) Division, Boston, US, Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.
- Gatzweiler, A., Blazevic, V. & Piller F. (2012), Managers’ attitudes and reactions towards deviant consumer behavior in idea contests, Winner of the Global 2012 PDMA-JPIM Research Competition and the 2012 Wilemon Award for the paper project.
- Piening, E.P., Baluch, A.M. & Salge, T.O. (2012), Linking Employees’ HR System Perceptions, HR Outcomes and Performance: A Longitudinal Study, 72nd Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Human Resources (HR) Division, Boston, US, Winner of the HR Division Best Conference Paper Award Sponsored by Personnel Review .
- Brettel, M. (2011), The Academy of Marketing Science Annual Conference, Coral Gables, US, M. Wayne Delozier Award for Best Conference Paper.
Salge, T.O., Bohné, T.M., Farchi, T. & Piening, E.P. (2011), Harnessing the Value of Open Innovation: The Moderating Role of Innovation Management, 4th ISPIM Innovation Symposium, Wellington, New Zealand,
Knult Holt Award for the Best Overall Conference Paper.
- Salge, T.O., Barrett, M. & Kohli, R. (2011), Patterns of Technological Search: Institutional and Behavioural Triggers of IS Investment, 71st Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Organizational Communication and Information Systems (OCIS) Division, San Antonio, US, Winner of the Best Interactive Paper Award.
- Piller, F., Steiner, F. & Ihl, C. (2010), Embedded Toolkits for User Co-Design: A Technology Acceptance Study of Product Adaptability in the Usage Stage, 43th Hawaii International Conference on System Science (HICSS), Poipu, US, Nominated for the Conference Best Paper Award .