You would like to inform yourself about our presentations at academic conferences and the awards we received on such occasions? For this purpose, you find below a selection of recent award-winning conference papers. The links on the right of this page will take you to a searchable database containing conference papers of the respective TIME Research members.
Selected Conference Presentations
- Kaminski, J., Jiang, Y., Piller, F., & Hopp, C. (2017). Do User Entrepreneurs Speak Different?: Applying Natural Language Processing to Crowdfunding Videos. Proceedings of the 2017 CHI Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp. 2683-2689
- Küsgen, S., Köcher, S., & Paluch, S. (2016). Disagreement in Online Ratings: The Effects of Standard Deviation and Skewness of Customer Rating Distributions on Product Quality Perceptions. Rediscovering the Essentiality of Marketing, pp. 271-272.
- Polykarpou, S., Barrett, M., Oborn, E., Salge, T. O., & Kohli, R. (2016). The Business Value of Health IT: Towards a Multidimensional Perspective. Academy of Management Proceedings, Vol. 2016, No. 1, p. 12301.
- Wuenderlich, N., & Paluch, S. (2016). Authenticity in Technology-mediated Consumer-Firm Interactions. Global Marketing Conference at Hong Kong, pp. 986-991.
- Brettel, M., & Friederichsen, N. (2015). The modularity-performance link: a literature review. 22nd EurOMA Conference, Operations Management for Sustainable Competitiveness.
- Cichy, P., & Salge, T. O. (2015). The evolution of privacy norms: Mapping 35 years of technology-related privacy discourse, 1980-2014. International Conference on Information Systems.
- Grüschow, R. M., Kemper, J., & Brettel, M. (2015). Do Transaction Costs of Payment Systems Differ Across Customers in E-commerce?. Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Systems.
- Kehr, F., Wentzel, D., Kowatsch, T., & Fleisch, E. (2015). Rethinking Privacy Decisions: Pre-Existing Attitudes, Pre-Existing Emotional States, and a Situational Privacy Calculus. Twenty-Third European Conference on Information Systems.
- Kehr, F., Kowatsch, T., Wentzel, D., & Fleisch, E. (2015). Thinking styles and privacy decisions: need for cognition, faith into intuition, and the privacy calculus. 12th International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik.
- Piller, F., Harzer, T., Ihl, C., & Salvador, F. (2014). Strategic capabilities of mass customization based e-commerce: Construct development and empirical test. In System Sciences (HICSS), 47th Hawaii International Conference, pp. 3255-3264