ProfileMalte Brettel, Christian Hopp, Stefanie Paluch, Frank Piller, Oliver Salge, Daniel Wentzel
The Research Area “Technology, Innovation, Marketing & Entrepreneurship”, short TIME, was established at RWTH Aachen University in 2012. The Research Area consists of the following research groups each led by a full professor.
- Professor Brettel: Innovation and Entrepreneurship (WIN)
- Professor Hopp: Technology Entrepreneurship (TEN)
- Professor Paluch: Service and Technology Marketing (STM)
- Professor Piller: Technology and Innovation Management (TIM)
- Professor Salge: Innovation, Strategy, and Organization (ISO) and
- Professor Wentzel: Marketing (MAR)
Jointly, they pursue an ambitious teaching and research programme with a clear focus on the ideation, development and commercialization of technological innovation. It not only integrates elements of economics and management research, but also seeks to establish lasting links to engineering and the natural sciences.