- Phone: +49 241 80 99183
- by appointment only
- Coaching and supervision of students
- Recognition of foreign courses
- Courses: Wirtschaft Aktuell II, Organizational Behaviour and Introduction to Business Administration
- Julian Hannen is a research associate and post doc at the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM), at RWTH Aachen University.
- He holds a B.Sc. degree in Cognitive Psychology, and an M.Sc. in Work and Organisational Psychology from Maastricht University.
- He gained first practical experience as an intern at Mercedes-Benz Global Logistics Center in Germersheim.
- His tasks within the TIM Institute include supervision of studies, assisting the Bachelor course ‘Wirtschaft Aktuell I‘, and coaching of students.
- Workplace decision making
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Determinants of innovative behaviour