- Thesis consultation
- Course: Foundations of Strategic Management, Strategic Technology Management
- Research associate at the Innovation, Strategy, and Organization Group (ISO) since April 2013
- Studies of economics at the Ruhr-University Bochum and Aalto University (Helsinki School of Economics) from 2006 to 2013 – Diploma degree
- Working experience as an intern at BMW Group and Homburg & Partner consultancy, as a student assistant at the Chair for Management & Innovation at Ruhr-University Bochum and as graduand at Volkswagen AG
- Information Privacy and Data Security
- Service and Business Model Innovation
- Text Mining and Visual Analytics
- Analytical techniques: regression analysis, NLP
- Software: SPSS, R, Stata
Cichy, P., Salge, T.O. (2017), “Creating Value from Personal Data – On the Legitimacy of Business Practices in the Field of Internet-Enabled Services”, in Proceedings of the 38th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2017).
Salge, T.O., Antons, D., Cichy, P., Foege, N., Hannen, J., Hütten, A.S.J. (2016) “Giving Voice to All Patients – How Social, Physical, and Mental Marginality Shape Patients’ Intention and Perceived Ability to Complain”, in Health Care Management Review (HCMR).
Cichy, P., Salge, T.O. (2015), "The Evolution of Privacy Norms: Mapping 35 Years of Technology-Related Privacy Discourse, 1980-2014", in Proceedings of the 36th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2015).
Cichy, P., Salge, T.O., Kohli, R. (2014). "Extending the Privacy Calculus: The Role of Psychological Ownership“, in Proceedings of the 35th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2014).
Cichy, P. (2014). "Das Vernetzte Fahrzeug – Eine Bedrohung für die Privatsphäre?", Privacy in Germany (PinG), 05/2014.