- Phone: +49 241 80 96243
- Within term: Wednesdays, 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- Term recess: By appointment.
- Project lead RWTH Ford Research Alliance
- Research Associate at the Institute of Marketing since March 2015
- Studies of psychology with majors in biological psychology and industrial & organizational psychology from 2006 to 2011(B.Sc. and M.Sc.)
- Working experience as a project manager in institutional market research
- Consumer Behavior
- Experimental Design
Publications & Conferences:
Rose, S.M., Wentzel, D., Hopp, C., Kaminski, J., (2018). The Influence of Product Maturity and Innovativeness on Consumers’ Perceived Uncertainty in Reward-Based Crowdfunding. Proceedings of the American Marketing Association (AMA) Winter Academic Conference 2018, New Orleans, USA (February 23 – 25).
Rose S.M., Wentzel, D., (2018). Intertemporal Consumption in Reward Based Crowdfunding. 31th European Marketing Association Conference (EMAC) Doctoral’s Colloquium, Glasgow, UK (May, 27 – 29).