PersonDr. rer. pol.
- Phone: +49 241 80 96359
- External Research Associateat the Chair of Business Administration for Engineers and Natural Scientists - Center for Entrepreneurship since November 2009.
- Studies of Business administration with majors in Finance, production management & management science at Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadtfrom 2001 to 2007 [(Dipl.-Kfm.)]
- Working experience as a intern at international consultancies and M&A advisors, since graduation: Associate at Metzler Corporate Finance. Since 2009 Philipp heads the business development department at www.antibodies-online.com and acts as Co-Founder and Managing Director at www.pubgrade.com
- guest lecturer for courses in Entrepreneurial Finance, Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Self-Efficacy
- Intention Models
- Analytical techniques: Regression analysis
- Software: Stata
- Data: Online Survey (Students)
Mauer, R; Eckerle, P; Brettel, M. (2013). Adding missing parts to the intention puzzle in entrepreneurship education: entrepreneurial self-efficacy, its antecedents and their direct and mediated effects. In: Smallbone, D., Leitão, J., Raposo, M. and Welter, F. Frontiers in European Entrepreneurship Research. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar. p73-86.